[Paraview-developers] Viewing a scatter plot of points overlayed on my paraFoam flow visualization

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Apr 15 16:02:31 EDT 2016

Try this,
Format that set of points into a comma separated values text file.
i.e. points.txt is
0,0,0
1,1,1

File->OPen to get that into paraview.
Filters->Table To Points to make it into something that ParaView will
render for you.
Filters->Glyph or DisplayTab->Point Size to make the points stand out.

hth

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer