[Paraview-developers] build vtk based application using paraview superbuild

Chiranjib Sur sur.chiranjib at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 08:51:26 EDT 2016

Hi,
I am trying to build a stand alone VTK based application linking with
ParaView superbuild.

I ran the cmake command to create the Makefile linking with PV super build
(-DParaView_DIR=/superbuild/install/location)

However, I get the following warning and I could not use the libraries from
PV

CMake Warning:
   Manually -specified variables were not used by the project:

        ParaView_DIR

Any pointer on how I should modify my CMakeLists.txt for this purpose?

Thanks in advance,
Chiranjib