[Paraview-developers] Home make plugin

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue Sep 15 10:09:23 EDT 2015

Felipe,

There are a few ways to proceed, but before we go down that path, a
few questions:

1. What license are you releasing your plugin under?
2. Does your plugin have external dependencies? If so what are those,
how do we get them and what are their licenses?

If the plugin has no external dependencies and can be released under a
BSD licence, we can put that in ParaView source itself. If not, we can
add it to ParaVIew Superbuild and upload separate binaries like we do
for Vistrails/Acusolve Reader.

Utkarsh

On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 9:52 AM, Felipe Bordeu