[Paraview-developers] Preparing release notes for ParaView 4.4.0

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu Sep 10 17:06:10 EDT 2015

ParaView Developers,

As things are progressing, looks like we'll have the 4.4.0 release tagged
tomorrow with the binaries out on Monday. I've started putting together the
release notes in the attached Google doc. Please put sections for important
features you worked on or think should be included in the notes. I've
started with the what I gathered from blogs (nudge: do write blog posts for
new features or improvements as they are introduced). Don't worry about the
language or order, I'll make final pass before releasing the official notes.

Please have your comments in by Sunday night/Monday morning.

Thanks
Utkarsh

​
 ParaView 4.4.0 Release Notes