[Paraview-developers] Intercepting Accept of the pqPropertiesPanel

anton.piccardo-selg at stfc.ac.uk anton.piccardo-selg at stfc.ac.uk
Wed Sep 9 16:17:26 EDT 2015

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to intercept the clicked signal of the Accept button of the pqPropertiesPanel object. The signal is connected to the Apply slot of the pqPropertiesPanel object and in turn updates the pipeline.  For our application I need to lock some settings on our side during the pipeline update -- but it seems virtually impossible to hook into this.

I had a quick look at customizing the pqApplyBehaviour, but this seems to be only relevant after the Accept button has been clicked and the pipeline has already updated. Is there a recommended way to add custom behaviour to the propertiesPanel for the case described?

Many thanks and best regards,

Anton