[Paraview-developers] ANN: ParaView 4.4.0-RC2 Tagged!

Joachim Pouderoux joachim.pouderoux at kitware.com
Tue Sep 8 07:52:04 EDT 2015

Felipe,

Your patch fixes a crash for the Xdmf3 writer. The crash occures because
vtkStringArray is not a vtkDataArray but a vtkAbstractArray. Skipping such
arrays the right choice? Couldn't we save them by them replacing the array
type?
By the way did you tried to save your dataset with the Xdmf2 writer? Does
this one crash too?

Best,

*Joachim Pouderoux*

*PhD, Technical Expert*