[Paraview-developers] Paraview build error

Chiranjib Sur sur.chiranjib at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 14:17:49 EDT 2015

Hi Ben,
Just to add more to this, I cloned the source again and was browsing
through the file. The parenthesis is not missing there! Then I might have
corrupted the file myself while changing it from COPY_ONLY to COPYONLY.
That might be a possibility.

If this is what happened, then  the source need not be patched at all, we
all are good to go for building PV.

However, it was needed for me to change COPY_ONLY to COPYONLY to pass the
cmake stage for generation of the makefiles. Now I have the makefiles to
build PV from source. I will be curious to know about this change.

Thank you very much for the help.

Thanks,
Chiranjib