[Paraview-developers] Paraview build error

Chiranjib Sur sur.chiranjib at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 12:59:19 EDT 2015

Hi Ben,
Please find the file attached.

FYI, while I was browsing to explore more about the error message (posted
earlier in the thread), I got the information from one of the mailing list
posting (https://cmake.org/pipermail/cmake/2014-November/059193.html) that
in line 224 of this particular file COPY_ONLY should actually be COPYONLY.
Is that true?

Thanks,
Chiranjib