[Paraview-developers] Meaning of fields/tags of filters XML - any suggestion or link

Chiranjib Sur sur.chiranjib at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 07:31:52 EDT 2015

Amit,

Here is a snippet of sample drop down menu

<IntVectorProperty command="setType" default_values="2" name="ObjectType"
number_of_elements="1">
         <EnumerationDomain name="enum">
            <Entry text="Undefined"        value="0" />
            <Entry text="Type A"            value="1" />
            <Entry text="Type B "          value="2" />
         </EnumerationDomain>
         <Documentation>Your documentation ehre</Documentation>
      </IntVectorProperty>

This will be reflected as a drop down list and each item is linked with
some enum class. Here "setType" is the function which is being called which
corresponds to different enum types from the dropdown menu.

Thanks,
Chiranjib

Is this something you are looking for?