[Paraview-developers] using Immersive ParaView (zSpace) with pvospray (UNCLASSIFIED)

Su, Simon M CIV USARMY RDECOM ARL (US) simon.m.su.civ at mail.mil
Fri Nov 6 16:11:14 EST 2015

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

Hello,

The Immersive ParaView (on zSpace) with the default renderer view worked. However, when I switched the view to pvospray (https://github.com/TACC/pvOSPRay) renderview,  the head tracking stopped working.

Does Immersive ParaView plugin only work with native ParaView renderer and not plugin renderer ?
Are we missing something inside pvospray plugin to enable immersive ParaView capability for pvospray renderer and we need to include the support for Immersive ParaView in pvospray plugin code?
Architecturally speaking, how does it work?

Thanks
-simon

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED