[Paraview-developers] Exclude code from Python wrapping?

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Thu Mar 26 14:11:41 EDT 2015

Does anyone know of an example of this working? I have tried a couple
different approaches and I cannot see a way to do this.  I know VTKGL2 is
defined in vtkPVConfig.h but it seems the python wrapper is not looking at
the ifdefs usig that define.   I can try a different approach I just wanted
to check if anyone knows of a ifdefed header function that is conditionally
wrapped in python.

Thanks

Ken

Ken Martin PhD

Chairman & CFO

Kitware Inc.

28 Corporate Drive

Clifton Park NY 12065

ken.martin at kitware.com

518 881-4901 (w)

518 371-4573 (f)

This communication, including all attachments, contains confidential and
legally privileged information, and it is intended only for the use of the
addressee.  Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
received this communication in error please notify us immediately and
destroy the original message.  Thank you.