[Paraview-developers] Help to create a textsource proxy and to display it in C++

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Jun 10 13:46:18 EDT 2015

Something like following should do the trick:

       vtkSMProxy* labelRepresentation =
sessionProxyManager->NewProxy("representations",
"DataLabelRepresentation");
      vtkSMPropertyHelper(labelRepresentation, "Input").Set(title);
      vtkSMPropertyHelper(labelRepresentation, "PointLabelMode").Set("IDs");
      vtkSMPropertyHelper(labelRepresentation,
"PointLabelVisibility").Set(1);
      labelRepresentation->UpdateVTKObjects();
      vtkSMPropertyHelper(renderView,
"Representations").Add(labelRepresentation);
      renderView->UpdateVTKObjects();