[Paraview-developers] Guide to using ghost levels (old style)

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Thu Jul 9 10:06:17 EDT 2015

Hi Michael,

If you already have the information handy, simply creating the
vtkGhostLevels array as Dan described is the way to go. We have plans on
writing a filter that generates ghost levels without redistributing the
entire dataset, which will hopefully scale better. Having said that if the
simulation has ghost levels, simply writing them out and marking them as
such will always scale better.

Best,
-berk