[Paraview-developers] [EXTERNAL] Re: CMake Version

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Fri Jan 23 20:33:35 EST 2015

Dan,
OK, now we are saying that we have two locations that we document what versions of packages we use.  There are actually three, if you include inside the superbuild itself.  I strongly feel that there should be one location that everyone can go to when they want to know what version of packages are to be used.  Currently, these two locations are:

http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView:Build_And_Install#Prerequisites
and
http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView_Binaries

Alan
p.s. – not trying to shoot the messenger here – thanks for the reply.  My point is just that we should document the version of what builds with ParaView one place, having gone through weeks of hell building cgns.