[Paraview-developers] plugin filter icon/menu

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu Jan 8 09:31:26 EST 2015

Good catch. I don't exactly know what the PipelineIcon hint is.
Looking at the code I don't think it was intended to be functional.
I'll track down the developer and figure that part out. I am adding
support to add a new attribute "icon" to the <ShowInMenu > element.

e.g.
   <Hints>
      <ShowInMenu icon="...." />
  </Hints>

Utkarsh

On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 7:52 AM, Felipe Bordeu