[Paraview-developers] servermanager XML

Daniel Wilches Maradey dwilches at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 10:19:18 EST 2015

Hello,

What do you mean by a clear command? In my case I'm using the command
is SetParameter from the class vtkPythonProgrammableFilter.

I'm actually starting my implementation from scratch, I have nothing
but the XML file based on the helix.xml of the
Examples/Plugins/HelixSource folder.
In that file there is this code:

     <!-- python script references a variable "numPts"
          we expose this as a property allowing the user to set it -->
     <StringVectorProperty
       name="NumberOfPoints"
       command="SetParameter"
       number_of_elements="2"
       default_values_delimiter=";"
       default_values="numPts;80">
     </StringVectorProperty>

I was hoping to use the same approach to set my own parameters for my filter.

But I'm not sure if I'm missing something as the parameter is set fine
at the beginning of the script, but later its value is not updated as
I update the GUI.

Thanks.

--
Daniel Wilches