[Paraview-developers] Windows builds

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Thu Dec 17 15:08:02 EST 2015

I am trying to create a ParaView 5.0.0 Windows build.  Unfortunately, I am getting trapped by the following:

*         My company only provides Visual Studio 2013.

*         Qt appears to only have Visual Studio 2013 compatible versions starting around 5.4.2.

*         When I try using cmake, I get the following error:

Found unsuitable Qt version "5.4.2" from C:/Qt/Qt5.4.2/5.4/msvc2013/bin/qmake.exe
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:491 (message):
Qt 4.7.0 or greater not found. Please set the QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE
variable.

Anyone know how to build with Visual 2013?  What version of Qt do you need?

Alan

W. Alan Scott
ParaView Support Manager

SAIC