[Paraview-developers] Disabling a menu item in Paraview GUI

Joachim Pouderoux joachim.pouderoux at kitware.com
Tue Dec 8 09:53:37 EST 2015

Prashant,

Sure. You could listen for object builder events (see signals section of
pqObjectBuilder.h):

  QObject::connect(pqApplicationCore::instance()->getObjectBuilder(),
    SIGNAL(destroying(pqPipelineSource*)),
    this,
    SLOT(onSourceRemoved(pqPipelineSource*)));

*Joachim Pouderoux*

*PhD, Technical Expert*
*Kitware SAS <http://www.kitware.fr>*