[Paraview-developers] Replication filter in Paraview

Chiranjib Sur sur.chiranjib at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 08:52:03 EDT 2015

Hi,
I was wondering if there is a replication filter (copy paste kind)
available in ParaView.

I am creating an object (e.g. a cylinder using Sources->Cylinder) and want
to replicate that action and create many such cylinders from the one I just
created not by doing the action "Sources->Cylinder" again and again.

Is there anyway this can be done and the visualization windows displays all
the replicated objects (cylinder in this case)?

Thanks in advance,

Chiranjib