[Paraview-developers] Git-master and Windows

Reuter, Michael A. reuterma at ornl.gov
Thu Sep 18 11:41:24 EDT 2014

The only dependency it can’t find is IESHIMS.DLL. I’m not sure if this is an issue but the VTKSYS-PV4.2.DLL file is showing a number of red function points like vtksys::SystemTools::SplitString, Split, CollapseFullPath, FileIsDirectory, RemoveADirectory, RemoveFile, SplitPathRootComponent, Load.
Also, VTKCOMMONEXECUTIONMODEL-PV4.2.DLL has vtkCompositeDataPipeline::COMPOSITE_INDICIES(void) as red.