[Paraview-developers] vtkExtractBlock Search option

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Sep 17 10:12:33 EDT 2014

Ah! Okay, I should read emails fully :). Yea, that's not supported
currently, but a good feature indeed!

Orlando, I'd start by looking at this searching class itself [1].
Looking at where it gets instantiated will provide you the locations
where these are created. Maybe extending this widget to add support to
"check/uncheck" matching items, would be the way to go.

Utkarsh

[1] http://www.paraview.org/ParaView3/Doc/Nightly/www/cxx-doc/classpqItemViewSearchWidget.html