[Paraview-developers] vtkExtractBlock Search option

Favre Jean jfavre at cscs.ch
Wed Sep 17 09:58:56 EDT 2014

Utkarsh

I have the exact same case. The Ctr-F and search does work, but I have not figured out how to apply the selection. I wish to type my search string and have all matching blocks pre-selected. The only thing I manage to do with the up/down arrows is to go to the next/previous block whose name matches the search. I can see that it skips over the other blocks. Am I missing a step? I wish to select all blocks in Extract Block based on a search string and one other keystroke. (I could have hundreds of block matching)

Jean