[Paraview-developers] prevent multiple pvpython processes

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Tue Sep 2 14:10:50 EDT 2014

The client should let the server knows that its services are not needed
anymore.
We do that using the following callback:

Where stop() is just:

var stop = function() {
     connection.session.call('application.exit'); // For ParaView 4.2
}

Just be aware the string in the call() method would be different on
ParaView 4.1. I think, it should be "vtk:exit". But if you look at the
sample applications of your code base, you should see what is the correct
string to use.

Seb