[Paraview-developers] Read Image Sequence (not as time series)

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue Sep 2 10:47:22 EDT 2014

Frank,

If you're writing your own reader, I'd suggesting adding
AddFileName(), RemoveAllFileNames() methods to your class and then
using the following property for your XML.

 <StringVectorProperty
                            clean_command="RemoveAllFileNames"
                            command="AddFileName"
                            name="FileName"
                            number_of_elements="1"
                            panel_visibility="never"
                            repeat_command="1">
        <FileListDomain name="files" />
        <Documentation>The list of files to be read by the
        reader.</Documentation>
 </StringVectorProperty>

The "repeat_command" is the thing that'll tell ParaView that this
property can take an entire file list. Then you're free in you C++
code to arrange the files in whichever order you deem fit and process
them.

Utkarsh