[Paraview-developers] Plugin based on vtkExtractBlock calls twice RequestData

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Oct 29 12:49:45 EDT 2014

I don't follow. How do you mean by "second time when  actually does
what is supposed to be". What's the input when it gets executed the
first time? Try putting  a break point in the RequestData and see
where its getting called. If you can share a simple plugin code that
demonstrates the issue, that'd make it easier to identify the issue.
In general, filters are not expected to execute twice unless needed.

Utkarsh