[Paraview-developers] Strange dockwindow problem (off topic)

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Tue Oct 28 07:00:31 EDT 2014

In one (but not another) plugin I've developed for paraview. The application crashes as soon as I try to drag the dockwindow or move it in some way.

One dockwindow plugin works perfectly, the other will not allow me to move it. Resizing the various panels holding it is fine, but as soon as I start to drag the panel top bar for moving it, it dies.

This only happens on mac, on the windows machine the panel drags fine.

Is it possible that there's a mac specific  bug I'm encountering that maybe someone else has seen? (On mac I have qt 4.8.5 on windows I'm using 4.8.3 - could it be a 4.8.5 related issue?)

Thanks

JB

--
John Biddiscombe,                        email:biddisco @.at.@ cscs.ch