[Paraview-developers] How should I update data arrays if time step is changed?

Максим Глибин maxim.glibin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 06:52:33 EDT 2014

Hello,

I am trying to implement filter which will be able to compute difference of
data arrays (for example 'temperature') between two specified time steps.
How can I get data array for certain time step?
For instance I have timesteps = [0, 0.01, 0.03,...] of 130 values.
And I would like to get data array of 'temperature' in time step = 0.4.

If someone have any idea how to implement it, please help me.

Best regards,
Maxi