[Paraview-developers] Cannot load field data into block table

Joshua Murphy Joshua.Murphy at lasp.colorado.edu
Thu Oct 23 13:29:23 EDT 2014

Hello,

I am trying to load some field data into a block data structure containing tables.  I am following the same procedure I do with the structured grid port on my reader (which works fine), but I cannot seem to actually load view the values in the table field data.

the attached screen shot shows the problem. The titles for the columns load fine, but the actual data does not.  I have printed out the contents of the vtkStringArrays and vtkDoubleArrays at the point where I am loading them in, and the values are, indeed present.  They just do not show up in Paraview (I have tried with version 4.1 and 4.2 on Linux 64 bit).

Does anyone have any idea why the values would not be loading?

Thanks,
Josh