[Paraview-developers] Building Examples -

Chiranjib Sur sur.chiranjib at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 05:47:00 EST 2014

Hi Alexandre,
Thanks much for your email. I tried this but still I am hitting the same error.

Here are the steps :

1. Created a new build location and I ran cmake with the option
(-DBUILD_EXAMPLES:BOOL=ON). This creates the Makefile at the source
location.
2. When I run 'make' at the source, Examples/All is created at the
build location but it contains the CMakeCache.txt and the CMakefiles
directory. Nothing else. Therefore I am not able to launch 'make' at
build_location/Examples/All

FYI, I am using the following bundle :

qt.5.2.1 + cmake 3.0.2 + Paraview 4.2.0 (downloaded as tar.gz from the
website - not through git clone)

Any more suggestions ?

Thanks and regards,
Chiranjib