[Paraview-developers] How to compute difference of data arrays between two time steps for filter.

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Tue Nov 11 06:27:52 EST 2014

Apologies Maxim I completely forgot about this

I’ve just used git filter-branch on another repository and taken two classes out and put them into a repo on github

https://github.com/biddisco/pv-temporal

there’s no cmakelists in there , but it’ll only take you  a minute to make one. I’ll get around to that myself when I get a moment.

At some point, I’ll gather some other time based filters I have lying around and add them to that repo.

JB