[Paraview-developers] Tracking down this error message in my new filter

Fabian, Nathan ndfabia at sandia.gov
Tue Nov 4 16:03:28 EST 2014

I'm creating a filter which works with datasets and the input data is multiblock unstructured grid.

I can't make heads or tails of this error message:

ERROR: In /Users/ndfabia/paraview/ParaView/VTK/Common/ExecutionModel/vtkDemandDrivenPipeline.cxx, line 810

vtkPVPostFilterExecutive (0x127d520c0): Input for connection index 0 on input port index 0 for algorithm vtkPVPostFilter(0x127d5ef70) is of type vtkDataObject, but a vtkPolyData is required

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Nathan.