[Paraview-developers] vtkSMTransferFunctionManager->GetColorTransferFunction

Joshua Murphy Joshua.Murphy at lasp.colorado.edu
Thu May 22 11:36:49 EDT 2014

Hi Utkarsh,

I was running into the same problem with a source I wroteŠ Basically the
source defaults to the arrays being named ³Data² regardless of what is put
in it.  Thus, even if the data is vastly different, with multiple
instances of the source, everything is getting the same color scale, even
if I assign them different within python.

So, if I read what you are saying this post, in order to separate the
individual instances of the source, it is necessary to name the arrays
differently between instantiations?  That is a world class pain. :)  I
guess I have some re-coding to do.   Glad I saw this post before I spent
all day troubleshooting!

-Josh