[Paraview-developers] Progmatically Adding a Clip Filter

Harsh Modi hmodi at usc.edu
Mon May 5 11:15:44 EDT 2014

Hey,

Thanks for the response. I'm not quite sure what level I'm working at. I'm
not using python and if proxy means using XML configuration files, then I'm
not using that either. I have been trying to use the VTK algorithms
directly; however, I have not figured out how to get them to show up in
ParaView and to get existing VTK data already loaded in paraview.
Ultimately what I want is to be able to replicate the action of clicking
the "Clip" button in the GUI frontend in C++ code.

Sorry if this is unclear,

Harsh Modi

On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 4:19 AM, Utkarsh Ayachit <utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com