[Paraview-developers] Properties Question

Joshua Murphy Joshua.Murphy at lasp.colorado.edu
Mon Mar 10 12:57:42 EDT 2014

Hi Utarsh,

Thanks for the great reply!  I have one question at this point…

You state: then overridding those methods so that pqProxyWidget::setApplyChangesImmediately(...) doesn't override that behavior.

I am unsure what you mean by this.  Do I need to override pqPropertyWidget::setAutoUpdateVTKObjects and pqPropertyWidget::setUseUncheckedProperties?And, if so, how does one prevent setApplyChangesImmediately from overriding this behavior?  Can you elaborate a little on this? Or point me at some code I can go through??

Thanks,
Josh