[Paraview-developers] Improvement of pqSelectionInputWidget

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Mar 5 12:47:07 EST 2014

Gerald,

That's be totally okay. If you submit a topic to gerrit
(http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/Git/Develop) or just attach a
patch, that'll make it easier to get this incorporated.

At the same time, I'd like to mention that you don't really need to
patch ParaView for such changes. A plugin can easily provide new
pqPropertyWidget subclasses and then have them used for the properties
on your proxies without changing ParaView code
(http://paraview.org/Wiki/Plugin_HowTo#Adding_Customizations_for_Properties_Panel)

Utkarsh