[Paraview-developers] writing a plugin

Ali Moeinvaziri moeinvaz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 11:30:45 EST 2014

Hi,

Thank you so much for the hints. I was able to apply "slice" filter and
correctly visualize data one slice at a time. So, this does indicate that
data is read in fine and ported successfully to paraview.
Yet, I have to make the entire volume to be visible. Is there any specific
command or technique
for this to happen? I'll be happy to post some samples and screen shots if
it's requested. (just don't
want to increase folk's mail boxes by posting jpeg or png samples).

Thanks,
-AM