[Paraview-developers] ParaviewWeb change proxy properties using xml names

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Wed Jan 15 14:38:22 EST 2014

Hi Kyr,

those questions should be posted on the user mailing list. This is not a
question on how to extend ParaView  but more on how to use it.

Moreover, I just wanted to remind you that we offer support contract which
will allow you to ask any question to our team member and get an answer in
a timely manner.

Thanks,

Seb