[Paraview-developers] ColorLegend properties ParaviewWeb

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Fri Jan 10 10:54:24 EST 2014

kyr,

The VGL backend for paraview web does have some functionality. If you are
willing to help then hopefully we can provide you some guidance. *The VGL
backend for the ParaViewWeb is work in progress and not completed yet (and
that's why we have not published any report on that yet). *

Let us know.

- Aashish