[Paraview-developers] ColorLegend properties ParaviewWeb

kyr akyrieleis at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 09:48:38 EST 2014

Hi,

In ParaviewWeb I am displaying a model together with the Color Legend. What
I would like to do is:

1) to change the color of the labels on the legend (I can do that only for
the orientation axes using  OrientationAxesLabelColor)
2) to change the font size of the labels on the color legend
3) When using WebGl the tics on the color legend are not there. I'd like to
change that

I would be grateful for any help.

Thanks

kyr.