[Paraview-developers] finishing idx reader plugin

moeinvaz moeinvaz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 14:53:27 EST 2014

Hi,

Thanks for replying.

After running paraview and loading the IDX file, the only
representations available (under properties) are:

3D Glyphs
Outline
Points
Surface
Surgace With Edges
Wireframe

There is no "Volume" to change representation to. I guess I have
to add it in code or xml first. I'm still browsing the web on
how to do that. Is there any quick link/page on how to make this happen?

Thanks,
-AM