[Paraview-developers] Update request data

Maxim Glibin maxim.glibin at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 01:52:40 EST 2014

Dear Utkarsh,Sebastien,

In order to update data on server I need to invoke Modified command of data
object algorithm.
I have already used a several ways:
first:
  > sourceProxy->MarkAllPropertiesAsModified();
  > sourceProxy->UpdateSelfAndAllInputs();

and second:
  I have created a new method in SMProxy class and implemented the
following:
    > this->MarkModified(this);
    > vtkClientServerStream stream;
    > stream << vtkClientServerStream::Invoke
    >           << VTKOBJECT(this)
    >           << "Modified"
    >           << vtkClientServerStream::End;
    > this->ExecuteStream(stream);

But both cases it doesn't work for readers with .vtp, .e, .pvd extensions
as an example.
Is there way to get an access to vtkObject of reader class from client side?

I appreciate any your help.
Thanks.

Best regards,
Maxim