[Paraview-developers] Filtration of the array list in server manager xml

Maxim Glibin maxim.glibin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 09:05:52 EST 2014

How should I filter the array list from xml?
I have the following:
<StringVectorProperty name="SelectInputScalars"
                            label="Array"
                            command="SetInputArrayToProcess"
                            number_of_elements="5"
                            element_types="0 0 0 0 2"
                            animateable="0">
        <ArrayListDomain name="array_list"
                         attribute_type="Scalars"
                         input_domain_name="input_array">
          <RequiredProperties>
            <Property name="Input"
                      function="Input" />
          </RequiredProperties>
        </ArrayListDomain>
        <FieldDataDomain name="field_list">
          <RequiredProperties>
            <Property name="Input"
                      function="Input" />
          </RequiredProperties>
        </FieldDataDomain>
      </StringVectorProperty>

For instance, obtained array list contains the following:
["nodegroups","temperature","speed","cellgroups"]

I need that this list contains only two elements
["nodegroups","cellgroups"].
Is it possible to do it on server manager xml level?

--
Yours Sincerely,
*GLIBIN Maxim O.* - Developer
Email: maxim.glibin at gmail.com