[Paraview-developers] Progmatically Adding a Clip Filter

Harsh Modi hmodi at usc.edu
Thu Apr 24 16:14:17 EDT 2014

Hello,

I am trying to write a Kinect controller for ParaView. So far, I've managed
to get the rotation and scaling using hand gestures working. One feature
I'd like to add is the ability to clip the loaded VTK file by saying
"Clip". However, I cannot figure out how to add a clip filter to operate on
the current source. I believe I should use a vtkPVMetaClipDataSet and get
the input array from the current active source, but I have been unable to
figure out how to get the input array for the active source.

How would I add in this filter pragmatically?

Thanks,

Harsh Modi