[Paraview-developers] Goodbye windows, Hello Mac

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Mon Oct 28 13:11:44 EDT 2013

Anyone notice how John's emails sounded way swankier they usually used to?

+1 ninja on all platforms

my entry in the survey is:
eclipse, falling back to emacs +(ethan-wspace, vtkcstyle, cmake-mode and
cmake-rename-buffer, textmate), falling back to vi, all with gdb

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive