[Paraview-developers] How to build examples

Urban Simoncic urban.simoncic at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 10:46:29 EDT 2013

Hi,

I have been able to build the Examples in this way. However, when trying
to start them, I get an error saying something like "The program can't
start because vtkpqApplicationComponents-pv4.0.dll is missing from your
computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix the problem". Do I need to
set a Path or how can I fix this problem?

I use Win 7 and MSVC 2010 Express.

Thanks,
Urban