[Paraview-developers] How to build examples

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Oct 21 06:09:04 EDT 2013

Urban,

That is indeed a bug. Setting BUILD_EXAMPLES to ON should have done
the trick. I'll push a fix. In any case, you can build examples by
treating that as a new project and the pointing to an existing build
of ParaView e.g.

> mkdir examples-bin
> cd examples-bin
> ccmake  <myParaviewDirectory>\ParaView-v4.0.1-source\Examples

Then set the ParaView_DIR cmake variable to the  existing ParaView build.

Utkarsh