[Paraview-developers] Paraview 4.01 build fails in Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks‏

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Fri Nov 8 08:33:30 EST 2013

Just one caveat. I am getting some errors about "MPI being used before Initialized" when I use pvservers. I will look into this, I've had it before and fixed it in the past, but I thought it was fixed permanentlyin git master. I'm still experimenting with the machine but mostly working on other stuff for deadlines.

JB