[Paraview-developers] pv_web_visualizer file outide Jetty config

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Wed Nov 6 13:48:17 EST 2013

Just add an extra key in the object that you provide at launch time that is
based on the URL and use that key as an argument to --file-to-load.
It is as simple as that.

Seb

PS: You can use that documentation to help you out.
http://www.paraview.org/ParaView3/Doc/Nightly/www/js-doc/index.html#!/guide/parallel_app