[Paraview-developers] speed paraview/web

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Wed Nov 6 12:00:17 EST 2013

I see two possible reason.
The first one is the binary version of ParaViewWeb 2 is not using your GPU
properly while the one you build (PVWeb 1) on that machine does.
The other reason, could be that you are using the latest version of
ParaViewWeb 1 which use WebSockets but in a more efficient manner than the
current implementation which reduce the latency.
It is currently something that we are aware of and we will tackle once the
core framework will be stable enough that we can focus on performance
improvement.

Seb