[Paraview-developers] load pvsm file in LiveArticles

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Tue Nov 5 10:52:14 EST 2013

This is strange, I don't know what is happening here.
Which version of the code are you using?

As with the latest master, you should be able to use the FileViewer URL
directly while providing extra arguments such as the file to load.
The only issue there, is that it does not support a state file yet. But if
you will, you can create your own server script that will handle the state
file loading.

Seb